So… what’s going on here?
Well this is a blog about photographers and beautiful photos.
The concept: Asking different photographers same questions & the really cool part:
all photographers must choose Only one of their shots and explain why it is their favorite/best/most interesting shot 🙂
So… how do i get my own post?
A. I’ll think you’re amazing, find you and contact you.
B.You will find this website, send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ answer the next 4 questions:
- Where are you from?
- Why did you want to become a Photographer?
- Why did you choose this particular shot to be your favorite photograph?
- Anything else you want to add?
+ Attach a photo + Links to your work (and if you’re good enough you’ll be posted).
So… can i pay you to post my photos?
Nope. You’ll just have to get better and try again after a while 🙂
Terms & Conditions
- Anyone can submit their photographs to Photographers of Planet Earth
- There is no fee for submitting your photos.
- Make sure you only submit photographs you took yourself & for which you own the copyright.
- You will retain copyright of your submissions at all times and will always be credited alongside your picture.
- By sending the photo you grant Photographers of Planet Earth a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to display your photograph on the site (and on Photographers of Planet Earth Facebook Page.)
- Submitted images should be 1024 pixels along the long edge.
- Images must not include a border. A subtle watermark in the corner of the image is acceptable.